| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Victoria, Tx in September is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in September is very faintly moist. Some 142.2mm (5.6in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Victoria, Tx September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Victoria, Tx, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Victoria, Tx:
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 309 kms (192 miles) N
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 253.3 kms (157.4 miles) N
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 274.7 kms (170.7 miles) NNW
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 312.2 kms (194 miles) NW
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 178.1 kms (110.7 miles) NNW
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 204.9 kms (127.4 miles) WNW
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) NW
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 168.6 kms (104.7 miles) WNW
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) N
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.2 miles) WSW
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 142 kms (88.2 miles) SW
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 132.3 kms (82.2 miles) SSW
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 289.6 kms (180 miles) WSW
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 329.9 kms (205 miles) S
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 317.4 kms (197.2 miles) N
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) NNE
- Houston, Texas, Usa - 196.1 kms (121.8 miles) NE
- Port Arthur, Tx, Usa - 306.4 kms (190.4 miles) ENE
- Galveston, Tx, Usa - 211.7 kms (131.6 miles) ENE